Powder Coated Kettlebells feature cast iron construction and powder coating surface. First, The single-cast iron is a nice sign for ensuring the bell is built solid, without chances of a welded handle breaking early; Second, Powder Coating is one of the most durable types of paint available on top of kettlebells, so this bell will often last longer. In addition, powder coating is great for performance because it maintains a solid grip with and without chalk.
1) Single Cast Iron – Build to Last;
Our Powder Coated kettlebells come from a single piece of cast iron, so there are no additional molds, metals, plugs, and inserts.
2) Powder coating Surface
– Nice design for Rust Resilience, Lasts Longer & Greater Gripping than traditional kettlebell paint;
It makes a great gripping surface even if your hands are sweating. Besides, it also holds chalk better than other kettlebell paint options like matte or e-coat.
3) Colored Bands on Handles
– Easy Identification;
Color specific to certain weights, identify the kettlebell without picking up or rolling it over.
4) Machine Flat Bottom
– Easy Storage and Handling;
It ensures that a bell will sit flat, and minimizes the possibility of the mold offsetting the bell at the bottom
5) Logo & Weight Numbers: on the front and back of the kettlebell, weight numbers are available with KG or LB. Meantime, we also supply OEM service according to your needs.
6) Available in different weights: